Rein du Pont, Realtor® A.B.R.® e-PRO®
Licensed in the State of Virginia since 1992

Come to our area to enjoy the wide open spaces and the views. Come to live near the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, one of the most beautiful places in the United States of America.
Thomas and Talbot Real Estate

2 South Madison Street
P.O. Box 500
Middleburg, VA 20118

Looking for a Home, Land, or Horse Farm in Virginia?

Looking for a new home or a special Horse Property? I can help! You can automatically receive personalized MLS listings by email. Early each morning I will search the local listings for you and find properties that match your criteria. I'll notify you immediately with the latest listing information! Simply choose Dream Home Finder and fill in the requested information. Or, search for yourself at Search MLS.

Selling Your Home or farm in Virginia?

If you're planning to sell your home or Farm in the next few months, this FREE service is designed to help establish your home's current market value. Simply choose Market Analysis and fill out the requested information. I will use comparable sold listings to help you calculate an accurate and fair market value for your home.

First time buyers! I have tons of information on buying homes, getting pre-approved, owning a home, and more! Everything you need to know about buying a home can be found on our Buyer/Seller Info page.

Certifications and Recognitions

REALTOR® certification
ABR® - Accredited Buyer Representative


I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of Farms and Estates, single-family Residences, Land Parcels and Income Property in Middleburg, Warrenton and Upperville. I am familiar with Fauquier County, Loudoun County, Rappahannock and Clarke Counties.I keep current on transactions in these areas, including mortgages, loans, title insurances, building codes, and inspection services. I am very knowledgeable about the local area including private and public schools, conservation and land preservation programs, tax incentives, zoning codes, Health Department (well and septic) regulations, and Community Services.